letter E A letter R IMG_5737_6 H letter W letter O Golden R letter M

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tool #7

My favorite yet...this was fun. I used some of the pictures of our family Christmas trip to California and made a 'picture book' for my 1st gr. class.  My microphone is not up to par, so the sound didn't come out that great. Need to work on that one. I'll play with the music settings later. I was surprised how user-friendly PhotoStory is. I can't wait to use it enough to pick speed so it won't take too long to put projects together in the classroom. We can make digital storybooks that include family themes, a how-to, a record of an investigation and its results, a biography of someone of great interest to the class, ways to use math manipulatives, a picture dictionary of landforms, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment