letter E A letter R IMG_5737_6 H letter W letter O Golden R letter M

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool #1

I can't wait to receive comments  on another blog I've started to collect advise on maintaining my terrarium habitat. So far, I've been able to get tips via email from GEMS and AIMS, but it will be interesting to hear from other people about how they've dealt with the same terrarium issues. So, this made me think of one way to use blogging in the classroom, for example in science, to communicate with other learning communities about their findings and experiences with hands-on investigations. This is a different way of journaling information that adds to what we do in class. I also enjoyed creating the Avatar, but I think I had more fun with my kids' Wii Avatar because it gives you more choices. Not having enough time to explore the other tabs on the blogging site is a bit frustrating because there are still 10 other tools to cover!...so later on maybe. I'm not teckky, so in order to get a good handle on new technology, I need enough time to dive-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment