letter E A letter R IMG_5737_6 H letter W letter O Golden R letter M

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool #2

I look forward to participating in an online education community, starting with my grade level team at my school. Can't wait for the exchange, not only in technology-I have so much to learn!, but when we start our first unit of study in science.
I really liked the comments by Cool Cat: How to Comment on this Blog. Her tip #7: Remember the Power of Words hit home as the newbie that I am...I know there are Darth Commenters out there...very visible all over YouTube for example, but it's great to see how YouTubers have an unspoken agreement to 'keep it friendly,' and they reflect this by responding with comments to that effect. It's important to educate our students about the 'power of words' to retain the purpose of blogging at school: learning communities.
So far, I've posted comments on Mrs. Alvarado's blog, Tool #2 PLN, and on Virginia Canac's thing #19, Web 2.0. I'll keep reading...everyone has such great thoughts to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment